It was just amazing, I had a real good time at the wedding, danced the night away.
Starting from the Kabbalas Panim, I was already saying Le'chaim and I had a lot of sushi.
The Chupah was really cold but it was really warm inside, if you know what I'm saying.
Then went the first dance, I was totally loving it. Everyone was extremely Lebedik and very excited.
The food was terrific, though I preferred to stick with the cocktails and drinks, hehe.
Then went a second dance with even more people than the first one, a lot of Bochurim from Oholei Torah Zal came by, as they usually do, to get a little drink and dance a bit.
Avraham fried sang a little, then went the rising star Benny Friedman, he was good.
After that went a special feature performance with Peter Himmelman on the guitar, Mendel Jacobson on the Mic. Shaya Lieberman on the Bass and Eli Marcus on the drums, it was real cool, nice jam by the musicians and rap by Mendel and Peter.
We danced some more, and then came Sheva Brochos, the Chasunah came to an end, as do all good things, we said goodbye, wished everyone for the best and Im Yirtzeh Hashem we'll all be doing this again at Devorah and Ya Ya's wedding Habaah Aleinu Letoivah, and hopefully Zeidy and Bubbe Lipskier and everyone else will be back again with us, a long time before then.
I would like to mention that there were two members of the club that couldn't make it to the wedding due to their responsibility of keeping up this world with the learning of
Torah Bayom Ubalailah, Ki Heim Chayeinu Veoirech Yameinu, and they are Mendel Krasniansky and Mendel Jacobson my brother, they are learning in Postville and could not make it tonight, but I did make sure that they were both updated on what was going on at the wedding every ten minutes, and they said Lechaim and did their own dance, they were with us all along.
Okay, thats it for now, I'm surprised that I was able to write this much in the state that I am right now after this wonderful wedding, and if there is anything out of place in this article, you can blame on the bar. hehe.
Have a good one everybody, Zei Gezunt! Zeitz Matzliach Breing Moshiach, Yevorechecha!
Monday, February 11
Rashi's Wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment