This blog is a proud supporter of:
Bobbelipskier.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 5

Excitement is in the air!

Hey everyone!

First post on the Jacobson blog.. now that I'm sitting around bound to my home all day (can't leave without an escort) with not much left to do, I'm finally getting a chance to check out the blog world! This is exciting..

So Levik in response to your comment, the wedding is totally a jean skirt event!! I thought we included that on the invitation but seems we forgot.. In all seriousness though a jean skirt is kinda hard to dance in so ask the women if maybe they can upgrade to any other material.. as long as they are comfortable to dance the night away!!

Looking forward to seeing you all Sunday at 4:30 sharp! For those with a Jacobson sense of timing make that 3:30 sharp.

1 comment:

Sari C said...

I cant wait! if you are SUPER bored u can always call me =) Hope to be able to come fri nite for the big shabbos kallah. Are men invited??(those of the family variety)