Today Mendel was at the dentist in Postville, and he dreaded every moment of it, I am aware of this fact because I got at least 10 text messages from him each one describing the pain he was going through and the numbing process, but we came out with the conclusion that it ain't no thing compared to some other things my bro went through, like getting hit by a car two years ago and a few years before that he had to get his head stapled back together, then in the Walmart in Postville a bike fell on his lip and gave it a nice cut, yeah he went through a lot. wtvr, I told him that if I were him, I would wear a helmet where ever I go! hehe.
Ok, anyway gtg shlofen all the best to everyone and please include me in your prayers tomorrow for I am having a test that will eat me alive, well I hope not!
tzit for now.
Wednesday, January 16
Message From My Bro Mendel
Posted by
Levi Jacobson
at
12:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment