This blog is a proud supporter of:
Bobbelipskier.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 16

A Message From Chula

Hi. I just had a test on Shulchan Aruch, it was easy. I would like to tell everybody that on Motzei Shabbos I went with my father to a learning program, and I won a prize that has a lot of games in one. I hope you are all very happy for me. I am getting a potato bagel, for coming 4 days on time to school hooray. Me and Sara Basya are probably buying a Ripstik, so you might see us the whole day on the Ripstik especially me until I learn how to do it. By the way it wont make a difference if it`s freezing, boiling, raining, we`ll always be on it.

1 comment:

Mushka H. said...

This blog is riveting. I live in this house yet i don't know wut's going on. Its a sobering thought. Also i feel badly b/c no1 has commented so i figured i could do something extra nice for yud shvat. cheers!